Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #981
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! That's goin' to be the first game I'd like to get! how did you knew that?? ^_^

  2. #982
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didnt.
    Hmmm, FFX was the first game i got for my PS2; and to this day its still my favourite game on the console.

  3. #983
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Than history will repeat itself... ^_^ In Hungary...

  4. #984
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by CucoBerryAddict:
    Who is gonna make the "They might be going Hungry" joke first?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">ROFLMAO*5 Cool... hehehe... ^_^ I like it!

  5. #985
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, enjoy FFX whilst it lasts, thats the last good game Square made for the PS2 in europe (other than Kingdom Hearts).

  6. #986
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will, you can swear it! ^_^ I love FF series, althought I never tried the episodes... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Only FF8 for a little while. (2 hours) 1hour to figure it out how to fight, which button is which, and to saw the intro, but that was just beautiful. That made me love that game. The second hour I played a bit, but did not understood it at all. Back than, I didn't know english this good. I couldn't understand even simple words... ^_^

  7. #987
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you got one from America ($150) you could play all kinds of games that UK gamers miss out on, of course there is the power supply problem but with a little bit of modding you may be able to over come that, plus get all the great American games, that the UK misses, such as Xenosaga. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #988
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thus begun the Battle of Cata and N. (Battle of Good and Evil ^_^ ) Anyhoo, I won't import PS2 neither from Britain nor from America, it would cost a lot!! And it's hard for me...

  9. #989
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well the reason I suggest the US is because Cat was complaining about how people in Europe can't play Xenosaga without modding. Therefore, you could get one from the US, to save such problems.

  10. #990
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay Okay, I was just kiddin'. Thankz for the info guys, but sadly I won't have the money to buy new games in the comin' 3 or 4 years. ^_^

    BTW, Xenosaga Episode One 5th Year is available in hungary...

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ July 19, 2004 09:40 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •